SSC GD Constable Physical Test Details – SSC GD recruitment is done almost every year by the Staff Selection Commission. Under this, the posts of constable in the paramilitary forces of the Central Government are filled in which you can get the post of constable in BSF, SSB, CISF, CRPF, ITBP, Assam Rifle etc. To get recruited, first of all a written examination is conducted. Students who pass the written examination are called for physical test. In this post you are going to get complete information related to SSC GD Constable Physical.
SSC GD Constable Physical Test Details
First of all, the written examination of SSC GD Constable is conducted by the Staff Selection Commission. Only the students who pass the written examination are called for the physical test. Students who are 10 times the number of vacancies are called for physical test. In the physical test, you have to fulfill all the standards like height, chest etc. of the student.
First of all, there is the candidate’s race in which the male candidate has to complete a 5 kilometer race in 24 minutes and the female candidate has to complete a 1600 meter race within 8 minutes.
The height, chest etc. of the students who pass the race are checked.
Before participating in the ssc gd physical test, the candidate has to keep in mind that you have to prepare well for the race because if you do not prepare then it will be completely impossible for you to complete the 5 kilometer race in 24 minutes and you will fail in the race. So you have to prepare well before going, then you will easily complete the 5 kilometer race within 24 minutes.
|Gen , OBC , SC||170cm||157cm|
In SSC GD Constable, chest of male candidate should be 80cm and expansion of 5cm, chest map of female candidate is not taken.
SSC GD Constable Selection Process
- In SSC GD Constable, first of all the written examination is conducted by the Staff Selection Commission. While preparing for the written examination, you have to keep some things in mind. First of all, you have to read the SSC GD Constable syllabus carefully and see which ones. Questions will come from the topic.
- You have to study the previous year papers of SSC GD Constable thoroughly, solve them and see what type of questions are asked from which topic and then you have to prepare based on that so that you can get selected.
- Candidates have to keep in mind that they have to study the previous year’s SSC GD Constable recruitment paper thoroughly so that they can know from which topic their questions are getting wrong. The topic from which their questions are getting wrong. You should prepare that topic well again.
- By preparing in this way, you will be able to easily pass the SSC GD Constable written exam, after that you will be called for the physical test. You will have to run in the physical test, so remember that candidates should practice the run well before going to the physical test. Otherwise there are many students who are not able to pass the physical test.
- In the physical test, the male candidate has to complete a 5 kilometer race in 24 minutes and things like height, chest etc. are also checked. Your height should be as per the rules.
- After passing the physical test, the candidate is called for the medical test. In the medical test, your physical examination is done. If there is no problem in your body, then you are passed in the medical test.
- After passing the medical test, your final selection is done and after that you are called for turning.
In this post you have been provided information about SSC GD Constable Physical Test, ssc gd physical test, ssc gd constable physical test details and Selection Process. We hope this information will prove useful for you. If you still have any doubt related to SSC GD Constable then please comment.
SSC Official Website – Click Here
SSC GD Physical Test FAQ
1.What is the minimum age for SSC GD Constable?
Ans.The minimum age of SSC GD Constable should be 18 years.
2.Who conducts the written examination of SSC GD Constable?
Ans.The written examination of SSC GD Constable is conducted by the Staff Selection Commission.
3.What is the salary of SSC GD Constable?
Ans.SSC GD Constable salary is around Rs 35,000 per month.
4.What is the qualification for SSC GD Constable?
Ans.For SSC GD Constable, it is mandatory for the candidate to have passed 10th from any recognized board.
Also Read This –