Friends, if your dream is to serve the country and get recruited in SSC GD, then this post is going to be very important for you because without knowing the syllabus of SSC GD Constable, you will not be able to pass this exam, you will have to know what is included in the syllabus. And what is the selection process of SSC GD Constable? You are going to get complete information in this post.
SSC GD Constable is an exam for general duty in Indian forces like BSF, Assam Rifle, CISF, CRPF, ITBP, SSB, SSF, NIA etc. through which you get a chance to become a constable in all these forces.
SSC Constable exam is conducted by the Staff Selection Commission. Students from all over the country participate in this exam, so you have to prepare well for the written exam so that your selection can be done easily and your dream is to serve the country. Be able to complete.
SSC GD Constable Syllabus 2023
- The examination is conducted online by the Staff Selection Commission.
- A total of 80 questions are asked in this exam.
- Each question carries two marks.
- Questions are asked in both English and Hindi languages in the examination.
- After passing the online examination you are called for physical efficiency test.
|Hindi / English||20||40|
The student has to choose between Hindi and English subjects.
SSC GD Constable Selection Process ?
- It is mandatory for the candidate to have passed 10th from any recognized board.
- The minimum age of the candidate should be 18 years and maximum age should be 23 years but OBC, SC / ST get relaxation as per rules.
- The maximum age for OBC will be 26 years and for SC-ST the maximum age will be 28 years.
- In the first phase, the written examination is organized by the Staff Selection Commission.
- Very general level questions are asked in the exam, so keep in mind that while preparing, you must check the SSC GD Constable syllabus so that you can know everything about which
- questions are going to come from which topic and you can prepare accordingly.
- You must carefully look at the question papers of SSC GD Constable of previous years taken by the Staff Selection Commission, what kind of questions are asked in them, what is their
- level and from which topics the questions are being asked. Study them thoroughly. Get it done.
- Then on the basis of that you have to do your further preparation so that you can prepare accurately and ensure your selection by at least studying the course.
- The merit of SSC GD is prepared by the Staff Selection Commission on the basis of states.
- Students who qualify the SSC GD Constable written examination are called for physical test.
- In the physical test, you will have to race 5 kilometers within 24 minutes and there your height, chest, everything is checked.
- Therefore, you have to keep in mind that while preparing for SSC GD Constable, you also have to prepare well for the race, otherwise it may happen that you pass the written examination and fail in the race, it will be very harmful for you.
- After passing the physical test, you are called for the medical test and in the medical test, all the tests of your body are done which are within the strength. If you do not have any major problem, then after passing the medical test, you You are finally selected as SSC GD Constable and you get the force on the basis of your merit.
Students who pass all three stages are called for training.
SSC GD all Posts ?
Students selected in SSC GD Constable get appointment as Constable (General Duty) in the Indian Force on the basis of their merit like-
- assam rifle
Students should note that while filling the online form of SSC GD, you have to choose all these forces on the basis of priority order, then at that time, you should choose the one which you find most suitable among these forces, then give it the first choice, followed by second, name them all in this way. You have to fill it on the basis of that then when your final selection is done, you will get one of them.
Important thing: All the students preparing for SSC Constable should note that when the written examination is taken by SSC, then you have to try to score the best so that you can get posts like SSF and NIA in it. If your marks are less, So you will get Assam Rifle, SSB etc posts. Well, no post is bad, if your dream is to serve the country then all forces are good.
Your salary is going to be almost the same in all the forces. Yes, depending on the force, your facilities may vary slightly and depending on the force, your area of duty may also vary. In all the other forces, the salary and allowances are almost the same. The allowances are the same.
In this post, SSC GD Constable Syllabus and SSC GD Constable Selection Process has been explained well to you. We hope this information has proved useful to you. If you still have any doubt, then do comment.
SSC GD Constable FAQ
Q.1. Who conducts SSC GD Constable exam?
Ans. SSC GD Constable exam is conducted by Staff Selection Commission.
Q.2. SSC GD Constable Full Name?
Ans. The full name of SSC GD Constable is “Staff Selection Commission General Duty Constable”.
Q.3. How many papers will there be in SSC GD Constable?
Ans. There is only one paper in SSC GD Constable.
Q.4. What subjects are covered in SSC GD Constable?
Ans.In SSC GD Constable paper questions are asked from General Knowledge and General Awareness, Reasoning, Mathematics, Hindi/English subjects.
Q.5. Is there negative marking in SSC GD Constable Exam?
Ans. Yes, there is 1/4 negative marking in SSC GD Constable exam.
Q.6. Who can fill SSC GD Constable Form?
Ans. SSC GD Constable form can be filled by all 10th pass students.