Friends, if you also have a dream of becoming a Sub Inspector in RPF, then this post is going to be very important for you. The notification of RPF Sub Inspector is going to be released very soon. Whatever candidates prepare for this recruitment, they should keep in mind that RPF Sub Inspector Course. You are going to get information about what is asked in RPF Sub Inspector Selection Process etc. in this post.
RPF SI Syllabus 2023 and New Exam Pattern
The written examination of RPF Sub Inspector is conducted by the Railway Recruitment Board. To get maximum marks in this, first of all you will have to study the RPF Sub Inspector Syllabus in detail, so today in this post you will be able to easily understand the RPF Syllabus and RPF Sub Inspector Syllabus. How many stages are there in Sub Inspector Selection, what will happen first, you are going to get all the information.
RPF SI Exam Pattern 2023
- In RPF Sub Inspector, first of all you will have written examination.
All questions in the written examination of RPF Sub Inspector will be objective type.
A total of 120 questions are asked in the exam of RPF Sub Inspector, each question will be of 1 mark.
90 minutes will be given to solve the question paper in the written examination.
There is a provision of negative marking of 1/3 marks in the RPF Sub Inspector written examination.
|विषय का नाम||कुल प्रश्न||कुल अंक||परीक्षा का समय|
|सामान्य बुद्धिमता व रिजनिंग||35||35|
RPF SI Syllabus 2023
Complete information about RPF Sub Inspector Syllabus 2023 is given below. By following the entire syllabus, you can score maximum marks in the written examination.
Students should start preparing for RPF Sub Inspector from now onwards. After the notification comes, you will not get much time. If you want to decide your selection then start your preparation from now on the basis of this course.
RPF SI Syllabus 2023 – General Knowledge
- indian history
- Indian Constitution
- general politics
- art and culture
- general Science
- current affair
RPF SI Syllabus 2023 – Reasoning
- spatial similarities
- solution analysis
- arithmetic logic
- arithmetic number series
- coding decoding
- similarities and differences
- decision making ability
- philosophy memory
- relationship concept
- shape classification
- non verbal chain
- statement and conclusion
RPF SI Syllabus 2023 – Math
- number system
- whole numbers
- relationship between numbers
- decimals and fractions
- fundamental arithmetic operations
- ratio and proportion
- Profit and Loss
- use of tables and graphs
- Time and Distance
RPF SI Selection Process ?
- In RPF Sub Inspector, first of all you have a written examination which is organized by RRB.
- To pass the written examination, first of all you have to read the RRB Sub Inspector syllabus carefully and see which topics are going to be asked and you have to prepare well for them.
- Students should note that most of the candidates fail in the RPF Sub Inspector written examination, so you have to prepare well for the written examination so that you can get the best marks and your dream of becoming an RPF Sub Inspector can also be fulfilled.
- You have to study the papers of RPF Sub Inspector written examination held in previous years carefully and read the questions asked in them carefully to see which type of questions are being asked from which topic.
- Candidates must give RPF Sub Inspector mock test at least once a week so that you can practice well and know that you can correct the mistakes you make during the exam and the topics from which you are getting most of the questions wrong. Study that topic again carefully.
- After passing the written examination, the candidate is called for the physical test. Keep in mind that the physical test of the RPF Sub Inspector is also of very good level. You have to prepare well for it, otherwise you will fail in the physical test.
- The most important thing in the physical test will be the race. You have to prepare well for the race. Here it is a 1600 meter race. You have to run it as per the time on any ground or wherever you get the place. The same time is given in the physical test, similarly you will run at home first. Just run and see whether you are able to run in that time or not. If you are not able to run in that time, then practice running more and you will be able to pass the race easily.
- In RPF Sub Inspector, along with the race, you also have high jump and long jump, for that also you have to prepare well. Before going for the physical test, you should prepare well for high jump and long jump at home, otherwise there are many students there. Those who are not able to do high jump and long jump, after passing the race, they fail in high jump and long jump, then it is important for you to prepare well for high jump and long jump before going for the physical test. Do it and go.
- After passing the physical test, the candidates will be called for medical test. In the medical test, all the things are checked like medical in the rest of the force. After passing the medical test, your final selection will be done.
- After that the candidate will be called for training.
Official Website of RPF – Click Here
In this post, you have been provided information related to RPF Sub Inspector. Information has been provided about RPF Sub Inspector Syllabus, Sub Inspector Selection Process etc. We hope that this information will prove useful to you. If you still have any doubt related to RPF Sub Inspector. Please comment.
RPF SI FAQ
1.What is the minimum age required for RPF Sub Inspector?
Ans.Minimum age for RPF Sub Inspector should be 18 years.
2.Who conducts the written examination of RPF Sub Inspector?
Ans.RPF Sub Inspector written examination is conducted by RRB.
3.What is the salary of RRB Sub Inspector?
Ans.RRB Sub Inspector salary is around ₹40,000 per month.
4. When is the RPF Sub Inspector notification going to come?
Ans. RPF Sub Inspector notification is going to come very soon, everyone should start preparing.
5. Where is the duty of RPF Sub Inspector?
Ans. The duty of RPS Sub Inspector can be done in any zone wise of Railways.