In this post, complete information related to Rajasthan Police Constable Syllabus 2023, Rajasthan Police Constable Selection Process, Rajasthan Police Constable is going to be available, so if it is your dream. To become a constable in Rajasthan Police, this post is going to prove to be very important for you. If you are preparing for Rajasthan Police Constable, then first of all you should know the syllabus of Rajasthan Police, which questions are going to be asked in the exam, only then You will be able to pass Rajasthan Police Constable Exam.
Rajasthan Police Constable Syllabus 2023
Lakhs of students prepare to become Rajasthan Police Constable but only a few get selected and only those students are selected who make proper preparation according to the right course. So you also have to keep the same in mind, first of all you have to read the course thoroughly, which topics are there in it and what kind of questions are asked. If you prepare your preparation keeping these things in mind, then no one will be able to stop your selection.
Rajasthan Police Constable Exam Pattern 2023
- Rajasthan Police Constable has a written exam of 150 marks and 150 multiple choice questions will be asked, each question carries 1 mark.
- The time of Rajasthan Police Constable written examination has been fixed for 2 hours.
- This examination will be conducted in both Hindi and English medium.
- There is negative marking in Rajasthan Police Constable written exam, 1/4 marks will be deducted for each wrong answer.
|Critical reasoning ability and general knowledge of computers||60||60|
|General Knowledge, General Science and Current Affairs||35||35|
|Crimes against women and children and legal provisions related to them||10||10|
|History, art, culture, geography, politics and economic condition of Rajasthan||45||45|
To pass the Rajasthan Police Constable written examination, you have to prepare well on the history, art, culture, geography of Rajasthan because a lot of general knowledge related to Rajasthan is asked in it. And the weakest part of many students is that they face trouble in remembering the things related to Rajasthan, so you should keep in mind that you have to prepare Rajasthan GK well to pass the Rajasthan Police Constable written exam so that you Could easily succeed in this examination.
Rajasthan Police Constable Selection Process ?
- First of all, written examination is conducted in Rajasthan Police Constable.
- To participate in the written examination, it is mandatory for the student to have passed 10th and his minimum age should be 18 years.
- Most of the students face problems in the written examination because most of the students fail in the written examination and are not able to participate in the further stages.
- If your dream is to become a constable in Rajasthan Police Constable, then first of all you will have to prepare well for the written examination, for that you will have to keep in mind the course of Rajasthan Police and prepare according to how many questions are asked from which topic. By doing this this exam can be passed easily.
- You have to read the previous years’ papers of Rajasthan Police Constable carefully, you have to see the pattern of questions in them, you have to prepare on the basis of which topics are being asked and you have to solve the old papers well so that You should be able to find out how many questions are there which you are able to solve now.
- The student has to solve the model test paper of Rajasthan Police Constable at least once a week so that you can practice solving the paper easily and you do not make any mistake in the exam. The topic from which your questions are getting wrong is model test. Prepare that topic thoroughly again in the paper.
- Students who pass the written examination are called for the physical test for the next stage.
In the physical test, your race and height, chest etc. things are checked and remember that if you want to get the final selection then after the written exam you have to prepare well for the physical and in the physical also you have to prepare well for the race. There are many students who fail in the race.
In Rajasthan Police Constable, candidates have to run a race of 5 kilometers, hence many candidates are not able to run 5 kilometers, so as soon as the written examination is over, you have to start preparing for the race. And wherever possible near you, you have to run 5 kilometers every day so that when you are physical, you can easily complete the 5 kilometer race.
If you run 5 kilometers continuously for a month then you will be able to pass this race easily but if you do not run and go straight to participate in the physical then it will be an impossible task for you to do this race and you will fail in the physical. Lets do it.
If you pass the physical test also, then after that you will be called for the medical test. In the medical, you will be physically examined. There should not be any problem in the body like it happens in the rest of the force. If you pass the medical test, then you Will be finally selected as Rajasthan Police Constable.
After this, the candidates will be called for training inside the Rajasthan Police Training Center and your dream of becoming a Rajasthan Police Constable will also be fulfilled, so you have to prepare well.
In this post you have been provided information about Rajasthan Police Constable Syllabus, Rajasthan Police Constable Selection Process, Exam Pattern etc. We hope this information will prove useful for you. If you still have any doubt then please comment.
Rajasthan Police Constable FAQ
1.What is the minimum age for Rajasthan Police Constable?
Ans.The minimum age for Rajasthan Police Constable is 18 years.
2.Eligibility for Rajasthan Police Constable?
Ans.It is mandatory for Rajasthan Police Constable to have passed 10th.
3.How many kilometers is the race in Rajasthan Police Constable?
Ans.In Rajasthan Police Constable, the candidate has to pass a race of 5 kilometers.
4.What is the salary of Rajasthan Police Constable?
Ans.Rajasthan Police Constable salary is around ₹35,000 per month.
5.How long is the Rajasthan Police Constable written exam?
Ans.Rajasthan Police Constable written exam is of 2 hours.