Prime Minister Narendra Modi ( Narendra Modi Biography ) has made an important contribution in taking India towards development. He has emerged as a great personality in his own right. Modi ji is serving as the 15th Prime Minister of our country. Narendra Modi’s full name is Narendra Damodardas Modi. Narendra Modi is an influential political personality and has served as the 14th and current Prime Minister of India since 2014. Modi ji also served as the Chief Minister of Gujarat from 2001 to 2014.
Narendra Modi Biography
Modi ji instilled faith in a bright future in the minds of the people of the entire country. Even before becoming the Prime Minister, he did many important works for the development of India. Actually, Modi ji has also been found involved in many controversies. But the wave of praise for the work he did for the people of the country is spreading everywhere. Modi ji’s efficient policies towards the country are always being praised.
Narendra Modi ji’s family life
Prime Minister Narendra Modi was born on 17 September 1950 in Vadnagar, a small town in Mehsana district of Gujarat state. He was brought up in a small village in North Gujarat. His full name is Narendra Damodar Modi. The financial condition of Narendra Modi ji’s family was not good, his father was a street trader. Who struggled a lot to support his family, Modi ji’s family belongs to Modh Ghachi Teli community which belonged to Other Backward Class category.
Narendra Modi ji is the third child of his parents. Modi ji’s elder brother Soma Modi has been a health department official. His second elder brother Amrit Modi is a machine operator. Apart from this, Modi ji has two more younger brothers. One of them is Pahlad Modi who runs a shop in Ahmedabad and the other is Pankaj Modi who works as a clerk in the Information Department in Gandhinagar.
Narendra Modi got married at the age of 18. He was married to Jashodaben Simanlal in 1968.
It has been said through reports that Modi ji was not divorced from his wife but still both of them got separated. Modi ji’s wife Jashodaben used to work as a sixth grader in a government school in Gujarat. Now that he is retired, he has no children because he got separated after a few days of marriage.
Early life of Narendra Modi ji
Current Prime Minister Narendra Modi holds an MA in Political Science from Gujarat University in Ahmedabad. After Narendra Modi joined the pro-Hindu Rashtriya Sevak Sangh RSS in the 1970s, he organized a local branch of the Akhil Bharatiya Vidyarthi Parishad, the student wing of the RSS.
When Modi ji joined BJP in 1987, he was appointed Mahashiv in the Gujarat branch of the party. Narendra Modi ji made financial contribution in the 1995 state assembly elections. It was in the state in 1990 and Narendra Modi ji was one of the BJP members who participated in it. After that, till September 1996, BJP had control over the state government.
Narendra Modi’s education
- Narendra Modi ji received his primary education in Vadnagar, a small town in Gujarat.
- He also completed his higher secondary education in a school in Vadnagar.
- Narendra Modi earned a Bachelor of Arts (BA) degree from the University of Delhi where he studied political science and received his degree in 1978.
- After Narendra Modi completed his bachelor’s degree, he obtained his master’s (MA) degree in political science from Gujarat University in Ahmedabad in 1983.
- But after his education, Narendra Modi ji worked in various capacities. He worked as a campaigner for Rashtriya Samay Sevak Sangh, a right-wing Hindu nationalist organization and later for the Bharatiya Janata Party.
Narendra Modi’s political career
- Due to Narendra Modi ji joining Bharatiya Janata Party in 1987, Bharatiya Janata Party rose rapidly. Narendra Modi ji promoted the privatization of business, small government Hindu
- Mandal and only a year later, Narendra Modi ji joined BJP Party. Gujarat’s Sachin was selected as V.
- Modi ji’s abilities were recognized within the party after helping LK Advani ji organize the Ayodhya Rath Yatra in 1990, which became his first national political act.
- Narendra Modi ji played an important role in strengthening the position of BJP in Gujarat after the Gujarat Assembly elections in 1990.
- In the 1995 elections, BJP formed the government for the first time in Gujarat and won 121 seats, but after a short time, this power ended in September 1996.
- After that, Narendra Modi ji was elected National Secretary of BJP in 1995 to handle the activities in Haryana and Himachal Pradesh and he was transferred to New Delhi.
- After that, in 1998, Modi ji successfully helped in resolving the issue of internal leadership dispute in BJP.
- After that, in 1998 itself, Modi ji was appointed General Secretary and he remained in this post till 2001, in which Modi ji was given the credit of successfully fulfilling the responsibility of reviving the party organization from various states.
Narendra Modi ji as the Chief Minister of Gujarat
Chief Minister for the first time
Narendra Modi ji contested the assembly elections for the first time in 2001 and won one of the two seats in Rajkot and became the Chief Minister of Gujarat. On October 7, 2001, Modi ji took oath as the Chief Minister of Gujarat. During this tenure, he first won the by-election for the second constituency of Rajkot on 24 February 2002. He defeated Ashwin Mehta of Congress by 14728 votes.
But just three days after Narendra Modi won the by-election, a major incident of communal violence took place in Gujarat, as a result of which 58 people were killed. In this accident, a train filled with hundreds of passengers was set on fire near Godhra. In which most of the people were Hindus. This incident took place against Muslims due to which it spread throughout Gujarat and communal riots broke out in which about 1000 to 2000 people lost their lives.
At that time there was Modi ji’s government in Gujarat state. Due to which Modi ji was accused of instigating this riot and due to this he had to resign. But in 2010, through a report presented in the Supreme Court, Modi ji was given green signal on this matter. Even in 2013, by making this allegation against the investigation team, they have hidden the evidence against Modi ji.
Narendra Modi Chief Minister for the second time
After getting clean city from the court, Modi ji was re-appointed as the Chief Minister. After this he did many works for the development of the state. After this, he also held the record of holding the post of Chief Minister of Gujarat for the longest period.
Narendra Modi Chief Minister of Gujarat for the third time
In the Gujarat Assembly elections held in 2007, Modi ji again won Gujarat and became the Chief Minister of Gujarat for the third time. During this period, Modi ji paid more attention to the economic development of Gujarat. During this tenure of Modi becoming the Chief Minister, the agricultural growth rate in Gujarat had increased significantly. Due to which Gujarat had become a very developing state as compared to the states of entire India.
Narendra Modi Chief Minister of Gujarat for the fourth time
In 2012, Modi ji’s tenure as Chief Minister ended for the third time, but next time also Narendra Modi ji won in Gujarat. Narendra Modi ji is given credit for the rapid development of Gujarat’s economy. Apart from this, Modi ji was kept at the forefront of his and his party’s election performance.
Because he was the most influential leader of the new sports party. Rather, he had the talent to be a Prime Ministerial candidate. Although some people believe that during his time he could not achieve much success in the development of the state and the people, education, nutrition and eradication of poverty, but still looking at his works and policies people started liking him a lot.
Narendra Modi ji as Prime Minister
Narendra Modi ji’s first tenure as Prime Minister: – He won the 2014 Prime Minister elections and took oath as the Prime Minister on 26 June 2014 and thus he became the 14th Prime Minister of the country. After this, Narendra Modi became the 14th Prime Minister of the country. Modi ji was very hopeful. After being appointed to the post of Prime Minister, Modi ji did many things for the development of the country. Modi ji implemented various rules, permits and inspections so that business could grow more easily and he focused more on health services rather than social welfare programs.
Narendra Modi ji second thing as Prime Minister: – Narendra Modi ji won the first day of his victory in the 2019 Lok Sabha elections and this time Modi ji left the second day far behind. Narendra Modi ji won with majority in 2019 by getting 303 seats. This time the people of India have also elected their Prime Minister. This time Modi ji came as a wave and Modi ji came as a revolution in the government. People were very happy with the work of Modi ji in the last 5 years. Due to which the public once again chose Narendra Modi as their Prime Minister.
Important schemes launched by Narendra Modi
Narendra Modi ji started many successful schemes during his tenure:-
- Clean India Movement
- Prime Minister Jan Dhan Yojana
- Prime Minister Agricultural Irrigation Scheme
- Prime Minister Crop Insurance Scheme
- Prime Minister Ujjwal Yojana
- Back in India Scheme
- Prime Minister Skill Development Scheme
- Educate Beti Bachao Beti Education Scheme
- poor welfare scheme
- Sukanya Samriddhi Yojana
- Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana
- Digital India Program
Narendra Modi’s work as Prime Minister
ground water conservation project
- surgical strike
- air strike
- Ayodhya Ram Temple
- Article 370 and 35A Azad Kashmir
Official Website – Click Here
Narendra Modi Biography Summery – Narendra Modi has made important contributions to the development of the entire country of India. And he has spread the pride and honor of India all over the world. And why the name of India is taken with great respect all over the world, Narendra Modi ji has taken the entire country of India to the latest heights. Because of which India is now emerging as a big power in the whole world and all the countries are extending their hands for friendship with India.